STOP Vx 2
SPEEDILY SCULPTS, TONES AND LIFTS THE JAWLINE
Improves Skin Texture & Tones The Jawline
Pay 4 interest-free payments of £190 with
Pay 3 interest-free payments of £253 with
Pre-Order Now. Your order will be dispatched week commencing Jun 19th
Featuring the new triple-wave TriPollar Multi-RF technology, the STOP Vx 2 delivers interchanging RF waves that comb the dermis layers to create an even heating effect on the entire band of collagen and elastin fibers.
Designed with 2nd Generation Thermal Mapping, the STOP Vx 2 provides the skin with the most accurate temperature for effective treatment, resulting in optimal results and a personalised experience.
Additionally, the STOP Vx 2 features the latest innovation from TriPollar, the 3rd generation Adaptive DMA. This brand-new feature automatically adjusts the DMA action in real time to ensure a pleasant treatment and a superior result.
What is the result of these combined technologies? A professional-level treatment that delivers outstanding results on the skin and a perfectly contoured look.
Cleanse and Prep: Clean and dry your desired treatment area, then apply a thin layer of TriPollar’s Preparation Gel.
Divide and Choose: Divide the face into three separate treatment areas – left cheek, right cheek, and forehead – then plug in your device and press the power button to select your RF power mode.
For Cheeks & Forehead Treatment: Keep all electrodes in contact with the skin, and apply slight pressure as you move the device in slow circular motions across the treatment area. Enlarge your motions once the orange light illuminates, meaning the area has arrived at the optimal temperature. Do this for 4-5 minutes while keeping the orange light on, then move on to the next area.
For Jawline Treatment: Press the DMA button until you activate the blue RF + DMA mode, and choose between two strengths. Move the device slowly along the jawline, and continue this for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Clean: Wash the gel from your face before continuing with your usual skincare routine.
Results: Enjoy all the benefits of your dual-technology treatment, including smoother, plumper skin and a lifted jawline area.
- STOP Vx 2 Device
- TriPollar Preparation Gel
- STOP Vx 2 Power Supply (UK, EU and US Plug)
- User Manual
STOP Vx 2
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with Multi-RF and DMA
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles with Multi-RF and DMA
The revolutionary TriPollar STOP Vx2 combines two effective technologies - the new triple-wave TriPollar Multi-RF technology and 3rd generation adaptive Dynamic Muscle Activation (DMA) that work simultaneously to deliver non-invasive collagen remodeling and muscle activity, as well as skin tightening and treatment of fine lines and wrinkles.
TriPollar is inspired by unlocking the natural healing powers of the skin. It’s underpinned by the over 15 years of medical, professional-standard innovations of Pollogen – the Lumenis subsidiary known for its clinically proven, safe beauty technologies – and aims to revolutionise the way we care for the skin and body from the comfort of the home, one device at a time. Each creation harnesses the powers of radio frequency and delivers the best possible, expert-level results away from the clinic, stimulating natural processes within the body that boost collagen production, improve skin tone and texture, and aid in fat metabolisation.
BEFORE & AFTER
RESULTS LOVED BY YOU
See how customers have used STOP Vx 2 two to three times a week, over a period of six to eight weeks, and discovered amazing results! Fine lines and wrinkles are softened, the skin is plumper and tighter, and sagging around the jawline is visibly lifted and reshaped.
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
You’ll see results immediately, and they’ll only become more noticeable with time. Just use your STOP Vx device 2-3 times a week, allowing at least 24 hours between treatments in the same treatment area, for a period of 6-8 weeks to see optimal results. Then use it 2-4 times a month (or as needed) thereafter.
DMA, otherwise known as Dynamic Muscle Activation, is intended for the jawline area only. When applied to the skin in the combined RF function, it imparts a host of toning, reshaping benefits. This device features two strengths: TriPollar recommends starting with the Low level before switching to High, just to see how you get on.
Not at all. All of TriPollar’s devices are designed to deliver safe, easy-to-use RF (and DMA for some) treatments – STOP Vx included. You may feel a pleasant, warming sensation while using it, but this shouldn’t hurt. If it does, stop using your device immediately and consult your doctor.
Absolutely. Use your device on clean, dry, cleansed skin, then after removing the Preparation Gel, follow with your usual serums, moisturiser and SPF. Think of your STOP Vx as a luxurious, elevating step in your skincare routine.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you are under the age of 18.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you currently have or have a history of cancer- especially skin cancer or premalignant moles.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you are pregnant or nursing.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have permanent fillers within the treatment area. If you have temporary dermal fillers we recommend consulting a physician.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have metal implants in the treatment area. This does not include dental fillings.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have severe concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have an impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive medications or immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have any disease that is stimulated by heat such as (but not limited to) recurrent Herpes Simplex within the treatment area.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have any active skin condition in the treatment area including, but not limited to, sores, psoriasis, eczema, or a rash.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have a history of keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing, or fragile skin.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have had any surgical procedure, laser resurfacing or deep chemical peeling within the treatment area within the past three months or are still undergoing a process to complete healing.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have any suspicious lesions in the treatment area.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you currently use medications, herbal preparations, vitamins or food supplements that may cause fragile or dry skin.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have diabetes
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have had a stroke in the past
If you are unsure about whether our treatments are right for you, we would always recommend speaking to your physician for further advice before beginning a treatment course.