Terms and Conditions
The Site is owned by Passiflora Limited (UK Co Reg No. 09381916) whose registered office is at First Floor Olympia House, Armitage Road, London, United Kingdom, NW11 8RQ. Our VAT number is GB206123163. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +442082480056 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at our registered office.
Use of the Website www.mytripollar.com (the “Site”)
Your use of the Site, purchase of products offered on the Site (“products”) and use of other available Services (the “Services”) offered on the Site will be subject to these terms, and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them. You may only use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use in accordance with these terms.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) at our sole discretion without notice to you.
If you cannot agree to and comply with this agreement and its requirements, please do not use the Services provided. We may suspend or terminate your login id and access to the Services, at any time without notice if, in our opinion, you breach these terms including providing false details for the purposes of registering as a user.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
All promotional activity is subject to availability.
Only one coupon code may be used per order.
Discounts: promotional discounts and coupon codes are valid only on products within the specified campaign or page. Discount codes must be applied at checkout prior to finalising purchase in order to redeem and cannot be applied to previous orders. New release items are not automatically eligible for any discounts or promotions, even in the instance of site wide promotional offers.
Multi Buy Offers: subject to availability and valid only on products specified within the campaign terms.
Gifts with purchase: subject to availability, valid only on purchases of products specified in the campaign terms and restricted to one gift per order, irrespective of the number of qualifying items purchased.
Sale products: we reserve the right to restrict the use of coupon codes on purchases of sale items.
Final Sale: Offer only valid on selected devices. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional codes and is not applicable to previous purchases. Offer may be modified, extended or terminated at any time without notice. All products in the Flash Sale category are final sale, therefore ineligible for returns or exchanges. While supplies last.
Changes to the Site and Terms; Third Party Links
We may change the content of the Site from time to time. Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (other than any user generated content) is correct, please let us know if you believe this not to be the case.
We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time without liability to reflect legal or regulatory changes, to update them generally or for other reasons we deem appropriate and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the Site.
The Site may from time to time, include links to external sites. We are not responsible for the content of these other sites, including those third party sites that may display our logo or branding, and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of our association with their operators.
If you are a minor under the age of 18, you may only use the Site in conjunction with your parents or guardians. We do not knowingly collect personal details from users under the age of 18. If a child under 18 submits information through any part of the Site, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise noted, all intellectual property rights in any content of the Site, (including text and other materials, graphics, photography, images, video, sound illustrations, Product layout and design, icons, software and trade marks) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors, and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership right by downloading content from the Site. In the event that you print off, copy or store pages from the Site (only as permitted by these terms), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
The TriPollar, Passiflora and the Site names, logos, and other identifying marks are owned by our licensors or us. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of merchandise or Services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Ordering & Availability
Products may be ordered by clicking on the items you wish to purchase and then following the prompts that will appear on-screen. You may check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order to us by clicking the “place order” button on the checkout page.
Your order constitutes an offer to us from you to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We are not obliged to accept your order and may, at our discretion, decline to accept any order. Where we accept your order, we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that we have received and accepted your order and notifying you that your order is being processed (“Order Confirmation”). The contract between you and us in relation to the products ordered (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. We will send you a further email to notify you when your goods have been dispatched containing tracking information for your order.
The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
Price & Payment
The price of products is as quoted on the Site. Prices include delivery costs of the Product to the address specified when you place your order.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
The Site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on the Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
Ownership of the products shall pass to you upon receipt of payment in full by us.
Price Match Guarantee
1. These Price Match Guarantee Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") outline the terms and conditions under which Tripollar ("we," "us," or "our") offers a price match guarantee to our customers. By participating in our Price Match Guarantee program, you ("you" or "customer") agree to comply with these Terms.
2. Eligibility: to be eligible for the Price Match Guarantee, the following criteria must be met:
- The product for which you are seeking a price match must be the exact identical model
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate purchase from both us and the competing retailer.
- The competing retailer's price must be publicly advertised and verifiable.
- The competing retailer must be an authorized dealer for the product or service in question.
- The competing retailer's price must not be a result of an error or misprint.
- We reserve the right to determine the eligibility of a price match request at our sole discretion.
3. Verification: we will review your price match request within a reasonable time after receiving all necessary information.
We reserve the right to contact the competing authorized retailer to verify the lower price and the product's availability.
4. Price Match Approval: if your price match request is approved, we will match the lower price offered by the competing retailer.
Price match approvals are at our sole discretion and are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
5. Price Match Exclusions: The following items and situations are excluded from our Price Match Guarantee:
Discounts applied to clearance, open-box, refurbished, or pre-owned items.
Prices offered by marketplace sellers or third-party sellers on online platforms.
6. Changes and Termination: we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Price Match Guarantee program at any time, without prior notice.
7. Acceptance of Terms: by submitting a price match request, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Price Match Guarantee Terms and Conditions.
Additional Fees – Taxes, Duties, Customs
The Fees are typically determined based on a combination of factors that may include:
• The merchandise's country of origin or manufacture
• The merchandise classification, using a system adopted by the countries that we ship to
• VAT rates are set by the country to which the order is shipping
• Select countries will be able to view the total amount of applicable fees, duties and tax /VAT for your order during the checkout process
Note: If you refuse delivery of the shipment, you are responsible for payment of all return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes; in this case, all such return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes will be billed to the method of payment you used. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments. If you have additional questions, please contact customer service.
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept the following payment methods:
• Debit Card
• Credit Card
• Google Pay
• Amazon Pay
• Clear pay
• Wechat Pay
• Union Pay
You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorise payment for any reason. Please note, it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this.
Please be aware that we aim to dispatch items within 48 hours of receiving payment. Orders are shipped and delivered Monday to Friday. Orders placed over a holiday or during the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Packages should arrive within 2-5 business days.
Orders ship from the United Kingdom.
Our Refunds Policy & Consumer Rights
Should you wish to return your order, you have 14 days to do so. Please note that we can only accept returns for full refunds if the seals are intact. Your order must be returned unopened, unused, in its original packaging and in its original condition, enclosing your proof of purchase.
In every case, you will also need to return any free items that were delivered to you with your order.
Details of the consumer rights described above, and an explanation of how to exercise them, are provided below and in the Order Confirmation. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
If you need to make a return you must contact our customer Services department in the first instance. Please email email@example.com please be sure to add your name address, email address, order number. You will be advised on how and where to return your product. Please ensure you package the parcel securely and send it to us with a tracked service. You must return the products to us within 7 days of notifying us of the return.
Customers are responsible for tracked return shipping.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps.
1. Contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in your email. Our team will respond within 2 business days.
- Order number
- First and last name
- Shipping address
- Product to be returned
- Reason for returning
- Serial number of your device. This can be found on the original box or on the device as outline in here.
If returning your device due to a fault, everything must be returned; the device, plugs, chargers, manual, box, gels - failure to do this will delay the testing and replacement process of your return.
2. Package the item(s) to be returned in the original TriPollar packaging. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. TriPollar is not responsible for any lost or stolen shipments. We recommend that you retain your tracking information.
Please allow two to three weeks for processing returns and exchanges. Returns after the Holiday Season may require longer processing times.
3. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we reserve the right to claim the cost of any deterioration from you. This also pertains to if you do not return all of the items that came with the device to be returned - this includes power supplies, adapters, gels and any free gifts.
• You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we reserve the right to claim the cost of any deterioration from you. This also pertains to if you do not return all of the items that came with the device to be returned - this includes power supplies, adapters, gels and any free gifts.
If you believe a product was delivered damaged or faulty, you must inform the Customer Service department using the returns process set out above. Your product should be covered under the warranty given at point of sale - proof of purchase needed to validate warranty.
We are only able to initiate refunds for products purchased directly from mytripollar.com and with the original box. If purchased from another retailer, please contact them directly for information on their return policy. Shipping is not included in refunds.
We strongly believe in product quality and because of that, every device is subjected to rigorous design, manufacture, inspection and test procedures to ensure it meets our exact specifications. Defective products are extremely rare.
TriPollar will replace authentic devices, eligible for warranty service. Every new device includes a two (2) year warranty covering any manufacturer related problems resulting from everyday use of the product. Warranties are only valid for items purchased through authorized sellers, returned within the warranty dates, and have a physical product purchase receipt from the location purchased. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to an accident, misuse, abuse improper maintenance or repair, unauthorized modification, or any other use not found in the printed instructions. Please be advised that return shipping and any related fees are the responsibility of the customer, however the shipping costs to send out any applicable replacement or repaired device will be covered by us.
To initiate a warranty replacement, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com
Please provide the following information in your email.
2. Shipping address
3. Phone number
4. Product to be returned
5. Description of the issue you are experiencing with your device
6. Proof of purchase – please attach a copy or image of your proof of purchase from an authorized seller
7. Serial number of your device
Serial Number Location: All serial numbers can be found on the packaging as well as on each device.
1. TriPollar STOP X : top panel near where you plug in the cord.
2. TriPollar STOP X ROSE Special Edition: top panel near where you plug in the cord.
3. TriPollar STOP Vx: top panel near where you plug in the cord.
4. GENEO Personal: Brush/Capsule side, below the power button.
Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to depict products as accurately as possible through the photographs and other images featured on the Site, the detailing (such as colour, pattern and texture, etc.). You see on-screen will depend on your monitor and, as such, may not exactly reflect the actual detailing of a product when you receive it.
Any information on the Site regarding sizing and technical specification of products is included as a guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size or technical specification of any product you require, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to include a Product review, we ask that these give genuine feedback, are respectful and non-threatening. We have a zero tolerance policy for any review designed to mislead or manipulate fellow customers. We do not accept reviews that are defamatory, invades the privacy of others, that contain obscene, unlawful or intolerant language.
We don't allow anyone to write reviews as a form of promotion and will remove at our discretion:
• A negative review from a seller of a competitor's product.
• Multiple negative reviews for the same product from one customer.
• A review in exchange for monetary reward.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
Subject to the above, we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:
• economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
Any liability we do have for losses you suffer is strictly limited to direct losses that were reasonably foreseeable in which case our liability shall be limited in each case to a sum equal to the price paid by you for the products, in respect of which any such damage or loss arises. This limitation of our liability does not affect any of your statutory rights.
If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the remaining part of the relevant provision and any other provisions will remain unaffected, nor will it affect the validity or lawfulness of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
These Terms and any Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms last updated: 1th October 2021.