STOP EYE 2
STOP EYE 2 presents the next evolution of TriPollar’s original STOP EYE device, combining breakthrough Multi-RF (Multi-Radio Frequency) technology with the gentle, pleasant sensation of micro-massage to deliver clinically proven, instant and long-lasting results for the face’s most fragile parts: the eye contour and mouth area.
Because these areas are often the first to show signs of ageing, the the perfectly honed professional-standard technology of the STOP EYE 2 is the perfect solution! The device's interchanging RF waves effectively "comb" the dermis for even heating and focused stimulation of collagen and elastin, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles – including crow’s feet and smile lines – micro-massage works simultaneously to encourage blood flow, smooth texture and reduce puffiness, creating an overall younger, smoother, rejuvenated eye and upper lip area from the very first treatment.
Charge: Ensure your STOP EYE 2 is fully charged before use and its LED indicator is a steady blue.
Cleanse: Cleanse and dry the skin or targeted treatment area.
Apply: Apply a thin, even layer of the Preparation Balm.
Treat: Remove the protective cover, press the power button to turn the device until the green LED illuminates, then slowly move all electrodes across the skin. Treat each area for 4 minutes.
Remove: Splash skin with warm water to remove balm residue, then apply your usual serums, creams and SPF.
Results: Enjoy a reduction in puffiness, smile lines and crow’s feet.
Reduce the appearance of crow’s feet with focused Multi-Radio Frequency.
Reduce the appearance of crow’s feet with focused Multi-Radio Frequency.
TriPollar’s RF technology works by gently and safely heating the dermis layer of the skin to the optimal temperature for collagen and elastin production, which creates an instant tightening effect and smoother, plumper skin with fewer lines and wrinkles. Multi-RF, however, uses multiple frequencies for faster, more effective heating. When presented in a focused format, and combined with micro-massage as it is in STOP EYE 2, expect powerful results in skin rejuvenation for the most delicate facial areas – the skin around the eyes and upper lip, specifically.
TriPollar is inspired by unlocking the natural healing powers of the skin. It’s underpinned by the over 15 years of medical, professional-standard innovations of Pollogen – the Lumenis subsidiary known for its clinically proven, safe beauty technologies – and aims to revolutionise the way we care for the skin and body from the comfort of the home, one device at a time. Each creation harnesses the powers of radio frequency and delivers the best possible, expert-level results away from the clinic, stimulating natural processes within the body that boost collagen production, improve skin tone and texture, and aid in fat metabolisation.
BEFORE & AFTER
Those who use TriPollar’s dual-action eye-care 2-3 times a week, for a period of 6-8 weeks, see visible improvements they want to share: fine lines and wrinkles around the eye and mouth area – including crow’s feet and smile lines – appear softened, puffiness is reduced and the skin is rejuvenated.
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
Users see results immediately with STOP EYE 2, and they only get better with time. For best results, use your device 2-3 times a week for a period of 6-8 weeks, ensuring you leave at least 24 hours between each treatment. You can then use your device 2-4 times a month, or as needed, to maintain results thereafter.
The technologies in STOP EYE 2 are designed to deliver a focused treatment to delicate facial areas only, such as the periorbital, perioral and nasolabial folds – otherwise known as the eye contour and mouth area. They should not be used on eyelids or closed eyes. For skin-rejuvenation treatments that target the forehead, cheeks and jawline, look to other TriPollar devices.
Micro-massage isn’t just a pleasant and calming addition to your Multi-RF treatment; it adds to STOP EYE 2’s anti-ageing benefits, too. The pleasant vibrations help to encourage blood flow to your desired treatment area, which leaves the skin smoother and revitalised. This is particularly effective when used across a tired, puffy-looking eye contour, as the vibrations help to soothe and deflate.
Not at all. You may notice some signs of redness and minor skin swelling in the treatment area, but both should disappear after a short time. If they do not, please stop using your device immediately and consult your docto
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you are under the age of 18.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you currently have or have a history of cancer- especially skin cancer or premalignant moles.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you are pregnant or nursing.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have permanent fillers within the treatment area. If you have temporary dermal fillers we recommend consulting a physician.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have metal implants in the treatment area. This does not include dental fillings.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have severe concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have an impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive medications or immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have any disease that is stimulated by heat such as (but not limited to) recurrent Herpes Simplex within the treatment area.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have any active skin condition in the treatment area including, but not limited to, sores, psoriasis, eczema, or a rash.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have a history of keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing, or fragile skin.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have had any surgical procedure, laser resurfacing or deep chemical peeling within the treatment area within the past three months or are still undergoing a process to complete healing.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have any suspicious lesions in the treatment area.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you currently use medications, herbal preparations, vitamins or food supplements that may cause fragile or dry skin.
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have diabetes
- We do not recommend use of our devices if you have had a stroke in the past
If you are unsure about whether our treatments are right for you, we would always recommend speaking to your physician for further advice before beginning a treatment course.
I now have the the facial and eye Tripollar the results after
one month are quite remarkable, all my other products
I used are now in the box in the cellar, well worth the expenditure.
Nice and tried twice. Looking forward to the improvement.
i have used for two weeks so far, pretty good for reducing eye lines
I have used the Stop eye for 2 weeks now, I can not see any difference so far, but it needs more time for sure. It feels warm on the skin so hopefully it is doing something. I will keep using it.
The smaller treatment head helps to target around the eyes, mouth and nose. It’s quite easy to use.