No Products in the Cart
- What information we gathers from users of the site.
- How we use the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How we use non-personal information.
- What personal information, if any, we may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures we take to protect your information from loss or disclosure.
- The circumstances under which you can access personal information you have shared with us and have that information corrected, restrict our use of that information, and even have it removed from our active servers.
We collect information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of the site. For example, you may provide information to the site when you register, sign in, search, add items to your shopping basket, participate in surveys or competitions, request our e-mail newsletters, rate or review our products or services, or communicate with Passiflora’s Customer Services department online. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal shopping and product preferences. We also automatically receive and store certain types of non-personal information, such as demographic or statistical information, whenever you visit the site.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed, reasonable choices with respect to how the site uses or shares your information. We use and share personal information from you in several ways:
We use information we have collected about you to:
- Provide you with the very best health and beauty news;
- Deliver our products and services to you;
- Process your orders and transactions (as discussed further below);
- Develop and improve your shopping experience;
- Anticipate and respond to any queries you may have;
- Administer any promotions or competitions and notify the winners;
- Keep you informed by email or post about our products and services but only where you have requested this at the point you provide your information through the site, (such as when you register your details or sign-up to receive our email updates); and
- Operate our business.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Passiflora where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. Likewise, we may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Passiflora with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. Companies that act on our behalf are required to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a Court order or similar legal process, or if we believe such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person. In the event that we undergo re-organisation or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or insolvency, your information may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party as discussed further below.
Right to withdraw your consent: If you have declared your consent regarding certain collecting, processing and use of your personal data (in particular, regarding the receipt of direct marketing communication via email, telephone/SMS and postal), you can withdraw this consent at any time with immediate effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal. Please contact us to withdraw your consent. Further, you can object to the use of your personal data for the purposes of marketing without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs in accordance with the basic tariffs.
Additional data privacy rights: Pursuant to applicable data protection law, you may have the right to:
(i) request access to your personal data;
(ii) request rectification of your personal data;
(iii)request erasure of your personal data;
(iv) request restriction of processing of your personal data;
(v) request data portability; and/or
(vi) object to the processing of your personal data (including objection to profiling).
Please note that these aforementioned rights might be limited under the applicable local data protection law. Below please find further information on your rights to the extent that the GDPR applies:
- Right to request access to your personal data: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. This access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to request rectification: You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to request erasure (right to be forgotten): Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- Right to request restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In such case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Right to request data portability: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object:
Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. Such right to object may especially apply if we collect and process your personal data for profiling purposes in order to better understand your interests in our products and services or for direct marketing. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us. You may exercise this right by contacting us. Such a right to object may, in particular, not exist if the processing of your personal data is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract already concluded. If you no longer want to receive direct marketing via email, telephone/SMS, and postal, you need to withdraw your consent.
To exercise your rights, please contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Passiflora or its authorised service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data from your device (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of the Site. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of the Site, to track usage of the Site, to address security hazards, and for other administrative or operational purposes.
Passiflora, or its authorised service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout the Site. We may use aggregated, statistical information to describe our customer audience, products, and services, and to develop partnerships with third parties to offer products and services in which we believe our customers will be interested.
Cookies can also be used to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement, as well as help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We may also utilise these cookies to deliver adverts to you which are relevant to your interests.
Cookies may also be used to enable remarketing, display advertising, or both of these.
You can randomly manage and/or delete these cookies. You can delete all of the cookies stored on your computer and you can set up most browsers in such a manner that the archiving of cookies is prevented in the first place.
However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some settings every time you visit and live with the impairment of some of the functions.
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
- Sending us an e-mail or contacting our Customer Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Calling our Customer Services department Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM on: +4402084586671